Ask any Chinese food lover what the best dish is and we guarantee they’ll almost always say Mapo. So the bar was really high when we set out create our own meatless version of this beloved Sichuan classic. We won’t even bother trying a humblebrag: We nailed it. We wok up our nutty organic tofu with organic ingredients like aged miso and shiitake mushrooms, and then mix it all up with a fiery chili oil spiked with Sichuan peppercorns. Intensely, tongue-tinglingly delicious.
WAYS TO ENJOY
- Heat for a couple of minutes in a pan and then serve over rice or noodles
- Add some dry-fried green beans or smashed cucumber salad on the side
- Make it super-savory by adding garlic-sauteed eggplant
- Feeling brave? Add extra chili oil or flakes
Hodo Organic Tofu* (Water, Organic Soybeans, Calcium Sulfate), Water, Soybean Oil*, Miso* (Cultured White Rice*, Soybeans*, Water, Sea Salt), Garlic*, Ginger*, Rice Vinegar* (Water, Rice*), Dried Mushrooms*, Paprika*, Sichuan Peppercorn*, Sea Salt, Chilies*, White Pepper*.
- Price: $32.94 for pack of 6 ($5.49 each X 6 pack)
- Content: 6 packs of individually-sealed 10 oz units.
- Shelf-life: 60 days min from shipping
- Storage: Keep refrigerated 35-41F. Do not freeze.
- Shipping: Please note. Your order will ship on the following week's Tuesday after receiving we receive your order.
- CCOF-Certified Organic, Made with US-grown Non-GMO Soybeans, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan